*note*Do NOT send me responses to the things listed on this page, I'm getting really tired of getting them.
- The animation is really low grade.
- The plot sucks.
- The fight scenes look really fake.
- The character's voices sound like fingernails being scraped across a chalkboard.
- In the theme song, it says, "She'll never back down from a real fight!" and yet, in the show, whenever she has to "fight" the bad guy, she starts yelling, "I don't wanna do this!" and breaks down crying.
- Have you seen a "Moon Prism"?
- The heroic phrases are really corny.
Things that make you wonder about the show.
- Who fights in a sailor costume or a tuxedo?
- If you were going to fight evil, wouldn't you want some sort of armor?
- If it takes more than 1 sailor scout to beat a bad guy, why doesn't Queen Beryl just send her whole army to kick the living crap out of the Sailor Scouts?
- How do they become so agile when they transform? (or change clothes, whatever you want to call it) I didn't know that Sailor Costumes had mystical powers!
- The fact that Sailor Jupiter comes from Jupiter is a physical improbability, because the heat and pressure that is present on Jupiter's surface would crush and evaporate anything that appears to be human.
- If Sailor Mercury (Amy) has an I.Q. of over 300, why isn't she doing something worthwhile?
- What is the point of destroying Earth?
- If all the sailors live in Tokyo, why not send monsters elsewhere?
- Why doesn't the bad guy hit the one of the scouts when they are using their "final attack" or transforming? They are just standing there, doing elaborate gestures that probably take minutes to do.
Back to the main page